Cranberry Glazed Ham
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour 35 min.
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Bake, covered, 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Remove 1 cup mixture for glaze; reserve remaining mixture for sauce. Brush ham with some of the glaze mixture. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 140°, 35-45 minutes, brushing every 10 minutes with remaining glaze.
- Warm reserved sauce mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally; serve with ham.
Nutrition Facts5 ounces ham with 1 tablespoon sauce: 213 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1485mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2016
dlboylan, yes I've poured it over a spiral sliced ham in a crockpot, and it turns out amazing!
Dec 5, 2016
Will this work for sliced ham in a crock pot. Maybe pour the mixture over the ham? It sounds delicious!
Jan 14, 2016
Best ham glaze i've tried!
Dec 9, 2013
I made this ham for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. I will be repeating it for Christmas, and I can't wait.
Jan 13, 2013
This was wonderful! Loved the cranberry flavor baked into the ham.
Dec 27, 2012
Made this for Christmas dinner and everyone loved it. Will make again for sure!
Jan 23, 2012
First, my husband hates cranberries, but when I had this glaze on the ham, he said throw every other recipe away, this is excellent. I did not use the mustard, because I did not have any. It is very, very good.
Dec 29, 2011
I have used this recipe for many years. My family loves the flavor plus it is very attractive because of the festive red color it turns. If there are any leftovers it makes great ham biscuits for breakfast or snack later.
Dec 25, 2011
Wonderful, and it looked so pretty on my holiday table.
Dec 24, 2011
We loved this glaze! It is not overly sweet. It enhances the flavor of the smoked ham. Has anyone tried it on turkey?