Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 3 hours
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 jar (12 ounces) red currant jelly
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Uncover ham; bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with 1-1/2 cups glaze. Serve remaining glaze with ham.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 439 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 2072mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2014
I made this for my family and they thought it was the best ham yet.
Jan 27, 2014
This is my new favorite ham recipe. I made it for a family dinner and everyone loved. A keeper for sure!