Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1-3/4 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cider, brown sugar, mustard and honey; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Remove ham and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ham.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked ham: 280 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1954mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 7, 2015
I did not use a boneless fully cooked ham but an actual half ham instead. The flavor of both the "gravy" and the ham was so good. When I make a half ham, I use leftovers to make ham balls. The sauce will actually be great with ham balls.
Jun 4, 2013
This recipe is very easy & delicious. Will make again!
Nov 24, 2012
Easy and great for a crowd. I omitted the side sauce and served with different mustards. Nice and moist. Every hour I did spoon juices on it. I'm sure it would still be moist had I not.
Oct 24, 2010
For years I have been looking for an easy and flavorful recipe for ham. This has excellent flavor and is a cinch to prepare. My husband, who thinks the flavor of mustard ruins everything, loved this recipe and requested that it go into heavy rotation for weeknight meals! Thanks for sharing this recipe!