I searched high and low for the perfect punch recipe and finally decided to create my own. This sipper is a big hit at parties, especially weddings. In summer I freeze fresh peaches and fresh strawberries; if you don't have fresh fruit, store-bought frozen fruit works just as well. —Linda Hall, Evington, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes20 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar, chilled
- 1 cup peach schnapps liqueur
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine peaches, strawberries, nectar and liqueur. Stir in soda and champagne just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 135 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Champagne Punch with Peaches, Strawberries & Asti Spumante in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.