I searched high and low for the perfect punch recipe and finally decided to create my own. This sipper is a big hit at parties, especially weddings. In summer I freeze fresh peaches and fresh strawberries; if you don't have fresh fruit, store-bought frozen fruit works just as well. —Linda Hall, Evington, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes20 servings (3-3/4 quarts)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar, chilled
- 1 cup peach schnapps liqueur
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine peaches, strawberries, nectar and liqueur. Stir in soda and champagne just before serving.