Spring Strawberry Sangria
Wine-infused berries make a lovely addition to this special-occasion drink. I love serving this during the beginning of spring to celebrate the new season. —Gina Quartermaine, Alexandria, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes10 servings (about 2 quarts)
- 4 cups dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 2 cups champagne
- In a pitcher, combine wine, strawberries and sugar. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and champagne.