Pink Sparkling Wine Punch
A long-standing tradition in our home, this sparkling punch makes spirits bright. Garnished with fresh strawberries and lime, it makes a colorful Christmas cocktail.—Karen Kuebler, Dallas, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes18 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 bottles (32 ounces each) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling rose wine, chilled
- Thinly sliced strawberries, lemons and limes
- Place strawberries, lemon juice and honey in a food processor; process until pureed. If desired, press through a fine-mesh strainer into a punch bowl; discard seeds. Stir in cranberry juice, water and lemonade concentrate.
- Just before serving, stir in wine. Serve with sliced fruit.