Pretty Pink Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes50 servings (7-1/2 quarts)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold & lemon slices, optional
- In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade; mix well. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, top with a decorative ice mold and lemon slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 76 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 8, 2017
This is my go-to "potluck punch!" Super easy to make, beautiful color, and "mixes well with others" if you're looking for something with a little spike! A refreshing recipe if you're looking for a good batch drink.
Jan 13, 2013
Made this yesterday for my daughter's third birthday party! Everyone seemed to love it, including myself! We bottled up the left overs in one of the cran-raspberry juice bottles, and it's still amazing the next day!
Feb 15, 2011
I made this punch for a bridal shower and it was a hit. It will be made for the wedding as well. It is the perfect balance of sweet/tart. Very refreshing and not sicky sweet.
Dec 14, 2010
Everyone loved this punch at my husband's promotion reception. It's very tasty, but not too sweet. I like that it uses real juice instead of something in a packet.
Feb 14, 2009
I made this for a reception at my office. It was a big hit!! It is very easy to make and is much more nutritious than the kool-aid based punches. It is a "keeper"!