As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punch—it's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments. To dress it up even more, I add an ice ring filled with oranges, lemons and cranberries. —Karen Ann Bland, Gove, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes24 servings (3 quarts)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda.
Originally published as Sparkling Punch in Crafting Traditions Premiere 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.