Spiced Cider Punch
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
Makes12 servings (about 3-1/4 quarts)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) apple cider or juice, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- Place sugar, spices and 1 cup cider in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in juice concentrate until melted.
- Transfer to a large pitcher. Stir in remaining cider. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- To serve, pour cider mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, garnish with orange slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 217 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 29, 2018
I omitted the allspice because we don't care for that flavor, and I used a bit less sugar because the cider was fairly sweet already. Our guests loved it!! It's delicious!!
Dec 9, 2017
This beverage is DELICIOUS and so FESTIVE! I prepared it 11/6/17. I'd used Apple Cider COCKTAIL and 1-1/2 cups of orange juice MADE from orange juice concentrate. Everything else was kept as recipe instructed!
Nov 27, 2011
Instant hit for church functions. Everyone loves it and it is very easy to multiply for large crowds. (Just an FYI: I have tried it, but I didn't really care for this punch warmed.)
Nov 13, 2010
I made this for a women's event at my church and it was the star of our drink workshop. I didn't hear one bad response all night!
Dec 17, 2009
This punch was delicious!! We enjoyed it warm and chilled. Everyone loved it and many asked for the recipe. They couldn't believe how simple it was to make. I have been requested to make this for our Christmas Eve get-toether.
Dec 14, 2009
I made this for a baby shower, and it was a big hit, now everybody wants the recipe.
Dec 11, 2009
This recipe was AWESOME! Easy to make and many people enjoy it.
Nov 16, 2009
This punch is delicious! Perfect for the fall or a Thanksgiving gathering.