- 2-1/2 cups apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Place cinnamon stick and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place bag in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. Discard spice bag; continue to cook 1-2 hours or until heated through.
1 cup: 218 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.