- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 gallon apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tea bag
- In a stockpot, combine the water, allspice, cinnamon stick and cloves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Return just to a boil. Discard cinnamon stick and tea bag. Stir and serve warm.
1 cup: 168 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.