Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 5 quarts
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 8 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 envelopes unsweetened cherry soft drink mix or other red flavor of your choice
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT:
- Grapefruit or citrus soda
- In a 6-qt. container, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and freeze for 12 hours, stirring every 2 hours. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- For each serving: Place 1/2 cup fruit slush in a glass. Add 1/2 cup soda.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 3, 2010
I use Tropical Punch flavored drink mix. People always rave over this. It's not as sweet as some punch recipes and is light and refreshing.
Apr 25, 2010
I have used cherry or strawberry jello (large box) instead of the soft drink mix.