Frosty Freezer Pie
"This pretty pie can be whipped up in no time. But it tastes so sweet and creamy people will think you fussed," assures Sue Blow of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "My family likes it best when it's made with orange sherbet. It's especially refreshing on a warm summer day."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 310 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Frosty Freezer Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1998