Arctic Orange Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 248 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Oct 8, 2017
I remember seeing this recipe in the magazine originally and was a favorite of my husband's. Glad to find it online. Very refreshing. It is tart in the beginning, but it is a perfect dessert for those that don't like overly sweet items. So easy to make. Excited to make this again.
Aug 17, 2013
This sounded so good, but it was really tart and the orange flavor overpowered the cream cheese and whipped topping. I wonder if using another juice might help, cutting down on the amount of juice or adding some sugar. I wouldn't make this again.
Feb 29, 2012
Easy & Yummy! Like an orange sweet tart in taste. The whole family loved it
Dec 9, 2010
i made this pie 4 my husband i just hope he likes it i know me and my brother liked it i just wanted to ask if i add sugar will it still taste good?
Mar 12, 2010
I have made this super-easy pie several times. I actually double the recipe since it's easier to use a regular 12-ounce size orange juice container than find a 6-ounce one or cut one in half! Everyone always loves this and can't believe how easy it is.