Frosty Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipping topping, thawed
- Additional pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Spread yogurt into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and ginger. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over frozen yogurt. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before cutting. If desired, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 289 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 24, 2009
Absolutely delicious. I made this for my health-conscious husband and he just loved it. Great for those craving something sweet, creamy and tasty but wanting to eat healthier, lower-fat foods. I will definitely make it again!