Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1 tablespoon for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until crust just begins to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the frosting, pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 507 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 10, 2013
I've made this for years! Everyone loves this. One thing I do is put cool whip on top and sprinkle some of the crumbs on top. It just looks pretty!
Oct 20, 2012
this is an excellent pumpkin pie. it went first of 4 other pie's
Nov 17, 2010
I actually made this recipe years ago and it has since been requested at holiday meals by everyone in my family. We love it! The fact that it's so easy is a bonus!
Oct 16, 2010
I thought the flavor was fabulous and it looked so pretty when I was done. After refridgerating for several hours, cut into it and it just didn't hold its shape. Followed directions exactly, even overnight, no change. Ended up dipping gingersnap cookies with the leftover.
Nov 23, 2009
I have made this recipe for approximately 20 years. It is a real tradition with our very large family. Easy to prepare and is the only pumpkin pie that my brother-in-law will eat- and that is saying something! YUMMY!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.