Frosty Orange Pie
The night before she's expecting company, Jo Magic of Worth, Illinois whips together this rich creamy pie with pleasant orange flavor. "It's also refreshing made with lemonade concentrate," she recommends.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in orange juice concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.