Easy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 container (23.20 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed (2-1/2 cups thawed)
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
- Optional: Additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries (with juices) and pudding mix; let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 306 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 3, 2019
This amazing recipe is something that you must try in order to taste something unique and healthy. It is easy to read and I am sure it will be easy to cook as well. Thanks for posting. Looking out for a catering services to cater the best needs for your big or small party? Visit https://diamondscatering.wordpress.com and get the best services right away.