Easy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 container (23.2 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed (2-1/2 cups thawed)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- Optional: Additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries (with juices) and pudding mix; let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 306 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
May 17, 2020
A complete waste of ingredients. Eating the frozen pie was not pleasant, either. The strawberries were ice cubes and all there is to taste is pretty much Cool Whip. Won't make this again.
May 14, 2020
Just ok , overly sweet.
May 6, 2020
Sorry, but this wasn't a keeper for me. The strawberries couldn't overcome the artificial taste of whipped topping and pudding mix. Added lemon zest to try and zip it up a bit, but to no avail. As other reviewers mentioned, it freezes solid, making it impossible to eat anywhere close to taking it out.
Jun 3, 2019
Tasted great. Agree with other reviewer that it doesn’t need the freezer. Just use the fridge. That said it was gone in an hour after defrosting. Will make again. Used frozen strawberries and sweetened them with sugar. Couldn’t get strawberries recipe called for.
May 28, 2019
Worst example of a strawberry pie I have ever eaten.
May 28, 2019
This was so easy to make and delicious! I served it for Memorial Day cookout-it was a hot day and it was so refreshing. It looks so pretty with the pieces of strawberry in it. I made my graham cracker crust as I prefer that over store bought.
May 28, 2019
The family loved it...was really refreshing on a hot day. Only change I made was used fresh strawberries with the frozen ones to make the right amount.
Apr 11, 2019
This was very easy to make! Tastes great! But, I don't think the freezing part works. I froze it overnight like the recipe says, took it out to eat, and let it sit for the time the recipe says. The pie was still to frozen to eat. A fork couldn't even go through it. I would just put it in the fridge (forgo the freezer) and bring it out when you are ready to serve it.
Jan 3, 2019
This amazing recipe is something that you must try in order to taste something unique and healthy. It is easy to read and I am sure it will be easy to cook as well. Thanks for posting. Looking out for a catering services to cater the best needs for your big or small party? Visit https://diamondscatering.wordpress.com and get the best services right away.