Coconut Milk Strawberry-Banana Pops
These four-ingredient freezer pops are a delicious way to use up a pint of fresh strawberries. You'll love the hint of tropical flavor, thanks to the coconut milk. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place coconut milk, 1-1/2 cups strawberries, banana and syrup in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Divide remaining strawberries among 12 molds or paper cups. Pour pureed mixture into molds, filling 3/4 full. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 51 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Coconut Milk Strawberry-Banana Pops in Taste of Home April/May 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.