Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 wooden pop sticks
- Optional toppings: toasted coconut, assorted sprinkles and toasted chopped nuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each pop stick. Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat; allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings as desired. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until set.
Coordinate these treats for any holiday party or get-together by changing the color of your sprinkles. Adding sprinkles»
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 136 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 2, 2015
Why not roll them in graham cracker crumbs after they have been coated with chocolate? Instant S'Mores!
Feb 4, 2014
Can't stop eating these.......Wow! Amazing!
Dec 18, 2013
It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2012
Top drawer. I always have the makings on hand so I can whip these up quick. Easy treat that isn't a calorie bomb.
Aug 25, 2011
My boys would love making these. I wonder if it would work with the Magic Shell coating for ice cream?
Nov 10, 2010
My kids and I loved making these for class parties when they were younger. Great fun for young cooks....and tastes wonderful as well!! :)
Aug 23, 2010
My son is 8 today and we made these to take to school for his friends. We got rave reviews!!!! He was so proud that he made them.
Aug 18, 2010
Finally a new treat that my grand nieces and nephews like as do their parents.
Aug 18, 2010
Thanks for sharing this recipe it is such a great, fun, and delicious idea! I always have trouble with melting chocolate chips to coat so I use Almond Bark, it comes in chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate flavors and is so much easier and delicious.
Aug 17, 2010
What's not to like, Marshmallows and chocolate are an ideal combination for the young and young at heart!