Candy Corn Pudding Pops
Bring on the fall fun with these easy-peasy frozen treats. A few drops of food coloring make each pop look just like candy corn, but feel free to switch up the colors to match your event. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 drops orange food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, cream and pudding mix until blended. Let stand for five minutes or until soft-set.
- Divide pudding into three separate bowls. Add yellow food coloring to one bowl and orange to another. Pipe or pour mixture in layers into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Test Kitchen tips