Total TimePrep: 10 min. + cooling Cook: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Cool 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; attach lids to molds or,
- if using cups, top with foil and insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 107 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 22, 2017
These took me back to my childhood! They are creamy and fudgy making them perfect for a hot summer day. Easy to make too. The only change I made was adding crushed Oreos to the top and/or bottom of the pop. They were a hit and I will definitely be making them again.Ellen - Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor
Jun 13, 2017
These are simple to make and very yummy. I'm going to make a bunch of them for 4th of July party!
Jun 12, 2017
Cool and creamy. Perfect treat for a Hot summers Day. Any flavored pudding will work. I used pistachio. Not only good but different. I also used Instant pudding and I had great results. I got 6 pops and 2 servings in small desserts cups from this recipe. What a nice treat that's not just for kids.JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor
Jan 23, 2010
very easy to make and my kids loved them