Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 41 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Dec 8, 2016
Can someone explain the "2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces"? Is this literally 2 crackers or perhaps 2 cups?
Apr 26, 2014
My husband really liked this recipe...for my taste, agree with others I would prefer milk chocolate chips to cut the bittersweet flavor. I will try this again, as it is as healthy alternative to other sweet treats!!
Mar 30, 2014
I made this for refreshments for church after the service, and got lots of complements. However, next time I think I will use regular milk chocolate instead of semisweet. Also, I added the vanilla at the same time as the chocolate chips, and I'm glad I did since it was so thick that I don't think I could have added it after letting it cool 2 minutes. It was hard to cut.
Mar 18, 2014
I make this fudge all the time. It is easy and the best tasting.
Mar 13, 2014
Mmmmmmmm, this fudge is incredible! And very easy to make, too.
Jan 24, 2014
This recipe is sooo easy and very yummy. One of my family's new favorite. I can't wait to make it again.
Dec 21, 2013
recipes sounds delicious but was wondering if you can use regular condensed milk, I know there are more calories but I picked up regular can milk instead of condensed but have regular (not fat free in my pantry so wanted to substitute that for fat free but was afraid the consistency wouldn't be the same.
Dec 20, 2013
I'll be making my third batch for this Christmas tomorrow. It is so easy, absolutely delicious, it just flies out of the containers almost as fast as I can cut into squares!! Grandchildren are huge fans!
Jul 6, 2013
A definite yes on making this again. Such a fun, easy and tasty recipe!
Dec 6, 2012
My daughter is allergic to nuts, so I wanted to find a fudge recipe that still had "crunch" to it. This was a big hit with the whole family! Graham crackers weren't really crunchy, but just right in our opinion. Only thing I did different was add an extra 1/2 tsp of vanilla and used cinnamon-sugar gramcrackers cause that's all I had on hand. Extra yummy, easy to make, and definitely takes care of a sweet tooth!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.