Milk Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add nuts and vanilla. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until blended. Pour into a greased 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 84 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 10, 2018
How many bags of chocolate chips do I need?
Dec 29, 2015
Made for Christmas this year and loved it!
Dec 26, 2013
Only recipe I tried fir fudge that turned out this Christmas. Easy and taste great.