White Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Fold into cream cheese mixture with pecans. Spread into a greased 8-in. square pan. Chill until serving. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 217 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 9, 2017
We love to give this fudge as gifts for this holidays! It taste wonderful!
Jan 10, 2013
I made this for our Christmas party and it did not go over very well. I enjoyed it but the guests did not care for it.
Dec 6, 2012
I think it would taste even better with more vanilla, less sugar, and about a 1/4 cup of margarine/butter
Dec 7, 2011
A not so sweet fudge and very pretty
Dec 12, 2009
To sweet taste like powdered sugar
Nov 14, 2008
I made this and it was very easy to make! Very good also! It's rich so a little piece goes a long way!