White Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Fold into cream cheese mixture with pecans. Spread into a greased 8-in. square pan. Chill until serving. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 217 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 9, 2017
We love to give this fudge as gifts for this holidays! It taste wonderful!
Jan 10, 2013
I made this for our Christmas party and it did not go over very well. I enjoyed it but the guests did not care for it.
Dec 6, 2012
I think it would taste even better with more vanilla, less sugar, and about a 1/4 cup of margarine/butter
Dec 7, 2011
A not so sweet fudge and very pretty
Dec 12, 2009
To sweet taste like powdered sugar
Nov 14, 2008
I made this and it was very easy to make! Very good also! It's rich so a little piece goes a long way!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.