Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing Cook: 5 min. + chilling
Makes3 pounds (81 pieces)
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place baking chips in a single layer on a small baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave in additional 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in liqueur and salt. Add white baking chips; stir just until partially melted. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 85 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 15, 2019
I make this every Valentines day. I make half with dark chocolate and half with milk chocolate and put them in loaf pans instead of a 8x8. I use Rose's cocktail infusions Blue Raspberry mix in one and Chambord liqueur in the other. I always prefer to eat the one with Blue Raspberry, it has way better flavor.
Nov 28, 2017
This fudge is very good. If I make it again, I think I will melt the chips and milk on the stove over hot water, and cut the white chips down to a cup. The flavor is great though.
Feb 8, 2015
This fudge is wonderful! I substituted red raspberry syrup for the liqueur because I had done that for other recipes and found it worked great. What a delicious treat!
Feb 24, 2014
In the interest of thrift and child-friendliness I omitted the raspberry liqueur; this turned out to be a mistake. The fudge was just a tad too hard for my liking; I suspect the liqueur would have softened it. Other than that it was delicious, though! I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips.
Feb 14, 2014
Just made this fudge for my fiance for valentines day ... SO easy and delicious!!!