Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing Cook: 5 min. + chilling
Makes3 pounds (81 pieces)
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place baking chips in a single layer on a small baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave in additional 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in liqueur and salt. Add white baking chips; stir just until partially melted. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 85 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 28, 2017
This fudge is very good. If I make it again, I think I will melt the chips and milk on the stove over hot water, and cut the white chips down to a cup. The flavor is great though.
Feb 1, 2016
I have made this 2 years in a row for Valentines day. I make it with Amaretto and Raspberry liquor but also with cherry juice and a blue raspberry mix for drinks. I also wake it half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate. Everybody loves them.
Feb 8, 2015
This fudge is wonderful! I substituted red raspberry syrup for the liqueur because I had done that for other recipes and found it worked great. What a delicious treat!
Feb 24, 2014
In the interest of thrift and child-friendliness I omitted the raspberry liqueur; this turned out to be a mistake. The fudge was just a tad too hard for my liking; I suspect the liqueur would have softened it. Other than that it was delicious, though! I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips.
Feb 14, 2014
Just made this fudge for my fiance for valentines day ... SO easy and delicious!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.