Nutty Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makes2-2/3 pounds (81 pieces)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 70 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Dec 4, 2015
I made this fudge and it is to die for, but it never did get hard, it stayed mushie. That is why I only gave it 3 stars!
Jan 17, 2012
The only thing I can think is that maybe you didn't boil it long enough. Be sure to start your timer after it comes to a good rolling boil, not when it first starts to bubble.
Jan 17, 2012
Tried this recipe and it didn't set.,what am I doing wrong??????I make fudge all the time for some reason this recipe didn't work!!!!Great flavor!!!Help me