Nutty Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makes2-2/3 pounds (81 pieces)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 70 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Dec 4, 2015
I made this fudge and it is to die for, but it never did get hard, it stayed mushie. That is why I only gave it 3 stars!
Jan 17, 2012
The only thing I can think is that maybe you didn't boil it long enough. Be sure to start your timer after it comes to a good rolling boil, not when it first starts to bubble.
Jan 17, 2012
Tried this recipe and it didn't set.,what am I doing wrong??????I make fudge all the time for some reason this recipe didn't work!!!!Great flavor!!!Help me
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.