Apricot-Nut White Fudge
My family looks forward to this luscious apricot-studded fudge every year. It's easy to make a really does melt in your mouth. I like to wrap up small squares of the candy with ribbon and silk holly.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Line a 9-in. square pan with aluminum foil, letting ends extend over sides by 1 in. Coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the white chocolate. Beat in the vanilla. Fold in nuts and apricots.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Using foil, lift fudge from pan; cut into 1-in. squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 64 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Apricot-Nut White Fudge in Country Woman Christmas 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.