- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut the fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 278 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.