Cranberry Nut Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 + chilling
Makesabout 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut the fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 278 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 17, 2011
This is soooo easy, and it taste soooo great! It taste like you stood over a double broiler for a hour. I made another batch with cherries, was good too. Make it you won't be sorry.
Nov 17, 2011
Very quick and easy to make. Very delicious! I am going to try it with vanilla frosting, white baking chips and dried cherries next time!
Jul 31, 2011
I make this fudge every week where I volunteer, and everyone loves it, I am always asked for the recipe..........
Dec 10, 2009
Very tasty--and quick and easy to make. I also made a batch with cherry-flavored dried cranberries--both were delicious.