Easy Holiday Fudge
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pecans, raisins and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 82 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Dec 24, 2014
This is a nice, easy recipe. I had to leave out the nuts and raisins for my children, but still a delicious smooth fudge.
Feb 15, 2013
I made the Rocky Road recipe. Easy to prepare and received rave reviews! Rich flavor and makes a beautiful gift.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.