Double Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup milk over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup walnuts and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- In another saucepan, combine milk chocolate chips and remaining milk. Remove from heat; stir in remaining walnuts and vanilla. Spread over first layer. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 69 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 5, 2013
Great, easy, delicious recipe! I worried about making fudge because I've had homemade fudge that had a grainy texture. Not a problem with this recipe. Made a batch to give for Christmas gifts and everyone loved it!! My mother asked me to make a batch for her birthday too. Definitely keeping this one in my recipe box!
Oct 4, 2011
The easiest fudge I've ever made! It's so yummy too.
Dec 14, 2009
I've been making this fudge for years. It never fails.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.