Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 6-1/2 dozen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chips and marshmallows. Microwave, uncovered, at 80% power for 3 minutes or until chips and marshmallows are melted, stirring frequently. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until combined. Fold in the peanuts.
- Pour into an 11x7-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 67 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 17, 2016
We make this again---so easy!! As an experiment, I made one batch with peanut butter chips and had my 4H club make a batch with the butterscotch chips. They liked both, but preferred the fudge with butterscotch chips and so do I.
Jan 5, 2016
This fudge is to die for and so easy to make that it is ridiculous. The second time I made it I used the peanut butter-milk chocolate chips and it was really yummy too. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. SJS9
Dec 16, 2015
Turned out well, though I felt like it had a bit of a personality crisis (war between the butterscotch and peanut butter). I think I'll make this again, and swap out the butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips and enjoy a straight peanut butter fudge.
Jan 28, 2015
This was ok. Family thought it was good but didn't eat it as much as the other flavors of fudge we had over the holidays. I had to leave out the peanuts due to family preferences.
Dec 22, 2010
has become a "must have" at christmas time!
Dec 14, 2010
nice easy fudge, good results.
Dec 1, 2009
This is an excellent fudge and one my family loves. It's a recipe we'd love to keep for forever and probably will.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.