Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; add the marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir until marshmallows and chips are melted. Spoon into prepared pan. Let stand until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 62 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 5, 2017
Oh my gosh this is so good. I didn't have maple flavoring but I had maple marshmallows so I used those. I wish I could give it more stars.
Jan 13, 2016
Made this fudge for a Christmas treat in my neighbor's gift box. I poured it into a Rubbermaid 9 x 13 plastic covered dish and it stayed moist and fresh for two weeks. I also put in pecan instead of walnuts. Very good.
Feb 2, 2015
Jan 10, 2015
Wonderful fudge. Easy to make and great flavor.
Dec 31, 2014
Too sweet. IF I make again I will try it with less sugar
Dec 28, 2014
Havent tried it yet! But it looks delicious
Dec 14, 2011
So good and easy to make!!
Dec 12, 2011
butterscotch flavor over-runs the maple, but sill good
Dec 11, 2011
Easy and good!
Nov 21, 2009
Very easy recipe. This is my first time at attempting fudge. Did not take long at all to prepare. I did not use as much sugar as called for, used vanilla instead of maple flavoring and stirred in chopped pecans. Came out very delicious.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.