Kids of all ages can help prepare these easy-to-make treats. With just three ingredients that I often keep on hand, they can be put together at a moment's notice.—Nancy Foust, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 15 servings
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate decorating gel or assorted candies
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in marshmallows until coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
- Decorate with gel or candies for eyes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 137 calories, 6g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Marshmallow Ghosts in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.