Pastel Almond Bark
Cooks of all ages will find this pretty confection is a snap to prepare. It never fails to take center stage on the goody plates I make for friends.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Froot Loops
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.