Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt butterscotch chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Beat in butterscotch mixture. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to batter and beat until mix well. Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
1 each: 151 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.