Strawberry-Citrus Freezer Pops
I knew that clementines and strawberries would create a luscious combination in a fruit pop, and I have to say these are delicious! —Colleen Ludovice, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 2 cups clementine segments (about 10), seeded if necessary
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- Place strawberries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among molds or cups. Top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Wipe food processor clean. Add clementines and orange juice; pulse until combined. Spoon over strawberry layer. Freeze, covered, until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 82 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Originally published as Strawberry-Orange Pops in Frozen Desserts 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.