Strawberry-Citrus Freezer Pops
I knew that clementines and strawberries would create a luscious combination in a fruit pop, and I have to say these are delicious! —Colleen Ludovice, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3-ounce size) and 10 wooden pop sticks
- 2 cups clementine segments (about 10), seeded if necessary
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- Place strawberries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among molds or cups. Top molds with holders; if using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Wipe food processor clean. Add clementines and orange juice; pulse until combined. Spoon over strawberry layer. Freeze, covered, until firm.