Birthday Cake Freezer Pops
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup sprinkles, divided
- 18 disposable plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each)
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 60 wafers)
- 18 wooden pop sticks
- Spoon 1 teaspoon sprinkles into each cup.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping, crushed wafers and remaining sprinkles.
- Cut a 1-in. hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; fill bag with pudding mixture. Pipe into prepared cups. Top cups with foil and insert pop sticks through foil.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before gently removing pops.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 161 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 22, 2015
This is another recipe I remember from my childhood. We made these at 4-H camp. My boys love changing up the flavors of pudding.
May 23, 2015
My kids had so much fun putting these together and as much fun eating them.