Birthday Cake Freezer Pops
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup sprinkles, divided
- 18 disposable plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each)
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 60 wafers)
- 18 wooden pop sticks
- Spoon 1 teaspoon sprinkles into each cup.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping, crushed wafers and remaining sprinkles.
- Cut a 1-in. hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; fill bag with pudding mixture. Pipe into prepared cups. Top cups with foil and insert pop sticks through foil.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before gently removing pops.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 161 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jul 22, 2015
This is another recipe I remember from my childhood. We made these at 4-H camp. My boys love changing up the flavors of pudding.
May 23, 2015
My kids had so much fun putting these together and as much fun eating them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.