Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup canned vanilla frosting
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- Red food coloring, optional
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 2-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- Pink candy coating, chopped
- Pink sprinkles and decorative sugar, optional
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add the frosting, jam, liqueur and food coloring if desired; mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- In a microwave, melt dark candy coating. Dip each cake pop in coating; allow excess to drip off. Insert cake pops into a styrofoam block to stand. Melt pink candy coating; drizzle over cake pops. Decorate some cake pops with sprinkles and sugar if desired. Let stand until set.