Sweet Potato Frozen Yogurt Pops
Once I had my little girl I quickly became really creative in the kitchen, needing to have healthy foods on hand. These frozen treats turned out to be a favorite and are a staple in our home. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) honey Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 129 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Cinnamon Sweet Potato Frozen Yogurt Pops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2014