- 3/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Transfer to airtight freezer containers; seal containers and return pops to freezer.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 106 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.