Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
When we want a healthy snack, we dip bananas in yogurt, roll 'em in cereal, then freeze. Ta-da! —Scarlett Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags; return to freezer.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 106 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Frozen Banana Cereal Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.