Fruit Juice Pops
I've used this recipe for years as a refreshing treat. My children enjoyed these pops more than any store-bought ones I ever brought home. They taste great with either pineapple or orange juice. Try freezing and serving in cups made from hollowed-out oranges. —Barbara Stewart, Garland, Texas
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.