Lemon & Cream Pops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon zest until sugar is dissolved. Pour into freezer pop molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert wooden sticks into cups. Freeze.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 24, 2012
Delicious. Froze them in little individual bowls and served with a slice of gingerbread cake. Awsome
Jul 30, 2012
Awesome cool summer treat, or anytime for that matter!
Jul 3, 2012
Left out the 1/3 cup of sugar - it was plenty sweet.