Lemon & Cream Pops
Sweetened condensed milk ensures a creamy, dreamy popsicle. The bright lemon flavor is perfect for summer. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, Connecticut
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon zest until sugar is dissolved. Pour into freezer pop molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert wooden sticks into cups. Freeze.
Originally published as Lemon & Cream Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Aug 24, 2012
Delicious. Froze them in little individual bowls and served with a slice of gingerbread cake. Awsome
Jul 30, 2012
Awesome cool summer treat, or anytime for that matter!
Jul 3, 2012
Left out the 1/3 cup of sugar - it was plenty sweet.