Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
Go ahead and buy those sweet cereals you normally stay away from. This is dessert! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 2 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 Rice Krispies treat (2.2 ounces each) , halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereals. Spread ice cream onto the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies treat. Rolls sides in cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 ice cream sandwich: 381 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwich in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.