Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
I love finding new ways to combine peanut butter, chocolate and bananas. I was shocked when my nephews (who are very picky eaters) loved these sammies. —Charlotte Gehle, Brownstown, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- Mix peanut butter, honey and cinnamon; stir in chocolate chips. Spread over bread. Layer two bread slices with banana slices; top with remaining bread. If desired, cut into shapes using cookie cutters.