Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Honey Sandwich
Who needs jam when you have fresh strawberries? A drizzle of honey and a bit of mint make this sandwich stand out. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with strawberries and mint; drizzle with honey.
could substitute basil or thyme for the mint
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 208 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Honey Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019