Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Honey Sandwich
Who needs jam when you have fresh strawberries? A drizzle of honey and a bit of mint make this sandwich stand out. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with strawberries and mint; drizzle with honey.
could substitute basil or thyme for the mint