Spicy Peanut Butter and Pork Sandwich
A little spicy, a little sweet, with just a hint of curry, this flavor combo is something you just have to try. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 2 tablespoons shredded cooked pork
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- Curry powder
- Thinly sliced jalapeno pepper
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Layer with pork and chili sauce. Sprinkle with curry powder; top with jalapeno.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 215 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Spicy Peanut Butter and Pork Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019