Spicy Peanut Butter and Pork Sandwich
A little spicy, a little sweet, with just a hint of curry, this flavor combo is something you just have to try. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 2 tablespoons shredded cooked pork
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- Curry powder
- Thinly sliced jalapeno pepper
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Layer with pork and chili sauce. Sprinkle with curry powder; top with jalapeno.