Peanut Butter and Banana Whipped Cream
Peanut butter and banana whipped cream? You bet! We couldn't resist whipping the fun flavors together into one light, fluffy and positively delicious topper for all your favorite treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- In a chilled small glass bowl and using chilled beaters, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and extract; beat until soft peaks form. Store in the refrigerator.