Peanut Butter, Apple and Raisin Sandwich
Tart, sweet and crunchy, these open-faced sammies are a perfect after-school (or after-work) snack. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1/4 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- Ground cinnamon
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with apple and raisins; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 220 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter, Apple and Raisin Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019