Peanut Butter, Chicken and Basil Sandwich
Stay with me, here. These classic Thai flavors work on so much more than noodles...try 'em on a sandwich and you won't be disappointed. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 3 tablespoons shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon torn fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with chicken, basil and salt; drizzle with oil.